Have you given up all your hopes and wishes to get back those smooth, supple and curvy legs? Is every chance to get struck by the cupid seems to be lost because you are afraid to wear those revealing outfits? Bingo! You are at the right place to know on how to get rid of cellulite on thighs. You would explore all the ways to get away from that ugly, saggy and embarrassing skin on thighs due to which you have lost your spark that used to instigate the opposite sex.
There are similar methods to get rid of cellulite on thighs to that of the body as a whole. However, there are some minor variations.
Your nutrition should include a wide variety of foods from fresh vegetables, fruits, organic seeds, lentils, wheat germ, and brown rice to meat. Although highly processed foods must be avoided such as deep fried foods, tinned foods, takeaways etc.
Daily work out
Regular exercise is a major tool to eliminate cellulite. Gradually build your workout routine, do not overdo things in the beginning. Brisk walking daily for 1 hour can be effective in getting rid of those wobbly thighs, and then it could be switched with jogging. Thigh exercises effective for cellulite reduction include squats, wall squats, leg raises, lunges etc. which are aimed to build muscles to tone up thighs. Weight training should also be utilized.
Liposuction could be opted to suck up fat around thighs, but it should be kept in mind that balanced diet and regular exercise should be utilized to maintain a healthy lifestyle once liposuction is done otherwise cellulite would emerge again. Laser treatment could also be taken to get rid of cellulite around thighs which is conducted in several sittings.
Skin massages are apparently effective for cellulite elimination as pressure is exerted on skin cells and thus help in fat reduction consequently cellulite gets reduced. Two types of skin massages could be opted. Massages could be taken from beauty clinics where treatments such as Velasmooth, TriActive and Endermologie are offered but they are too expensive for a common person. Skin massages could also be done at home on thighs with the help of hands or with a skin massager. A variety of essential oils like juniper, sage, coconut, rosemary could be applied as well as aloe vera creams or normal moisturizing creams could be massaged. This must be performed very frequently in order to have the best results.
- Maintain optimum body weight. If there is a need to lose weight then do it gradually as weight reduction is a continuous process. Moreover, if weight is reduced too quickly then the cellulite appearance could become worse.
- Keep yourself dehydrated by appropriate intake of water and fresh fruit and vegetable juices. This would assist in expelling out toxins from the body.
- Break off 3 big meals into 6 small meals a day.
- One could use supporting undergarment that distributes fats evenly around thigh areas.
- Avoid foods with high sodium and sugar content.
- Eat plenty of fiber and vitamin C.
- Quit smoking, alcohol and too much of caffeine.
- Exfoliate by using a body brush to scrub off dead skin cells during bathing around thighs. This increases blood circulation and helps in cellulite removal.
- Avoid unnecessary medication such as sleeping pills etc.
- Any general cellulite reduction cream available in markets can be applied, it is necessary to buy expensive cellulite reduction creams specifically for targeted thighs.
So the bottom line is to put all the gears on and do not fall behind. One has to realize that a good diet and regular exercise are the fundamentals and other means should be used in conjunction with them. I hope that this article has answered and solved your ever needed query of how to get rid of cellulite on thighs. There is no one else who would nudge you to put in the extra effort to get rid of those wobbly thighs and strive to get that gorgeous skin. Now after putting yourself all through that hard work, be ready to splash into those cool blue waters flaunting your supple and ripple-free thighs in your extra hot swimsuit. Happy living!