The main purpose of this product is to boost your metabolism. This causes the body to burn fat and calories more quickly and efficiently, thus promoting weight loss and a healthier lifestyle. The product, itself, contains a nutrition guide to help you understand what is going into your body, as well as healthy recipes that are easy to make and taste phenomenal!
Here Are a Few Tips We’ve Found in Metabolic Cooking
- Tip 1: Eat a Variety of Food
There is no such thing as the “perfect” food. Each one is deficient in certain nutrients and contains others in relative excess. Only by eating a variety of food can you prevent Metabolic Adaptation Phenomenon, which stops your body from burning fat. Eating many different foods will also prevent you from getting bored with your diet.
- Tip 2: Feed Frequently
Even when you fast, your blood sugar level rotates through as many as six cycles daily. The trick is to eat when your blood sugar is low. This way you can even out the highs and lows and allow your body to keep burning fat at a high rate throughout the day.
- Tip 3: Eat a Lean Source of Protein with Every Meal
Your body has to expend energy to burn protein; which keeps your metabolism high. The protein you eat needs to be lean to avoid adding too many fats or carbohydrates to your body which makes it work harder.
- Tip 4: Don’t be Afraid of Fats
Too much fat is obviously a problem, but your body still needs some. Fat-free products are usually bad because they frequently add more sugar calories than they eliminate in fat. It’s also important to feel satisfied after eating, and that’s where fats help, by producing that feeling of fullness so your body knows when to stop eating. Coconut oil and extra virgin olive oil are good fats to cook with, and flax seed oil is good to add afterward.
- Tip 5: Control your Carbs
Although carbohydrates provide your body with its basic fuel, you can overdo their consumption. For example, some diets focus on eating only carbs. Avoid such fad diets that limit the variety of foods you can eat because following them prevents your body from feeling and performing at its best. What is more important is choosing to eat foods with a low glycemic index. This means the food won’t cause your insulin level to spike; instead, it will provide a slower, more even release of energy so your body feels and works well throughout the day.
- Tip 6: Eat All the Veggies you want … and then some!
Don’t bother counting calories with vegetables, but do eat as many different colors of them as you can. Different colors signify different nutrients. Your body needs four-to-six cups of them each day, but if you can’t stand to eat them, get them in drink or powder form, such as Campbell’s or V-8 Juice (or make your own).
- Tip 7: Don’t Go on a Diet
A diet is something you go on to lose a certain amount of weight and you go off of when you’ve reached it. You want to develop eating habits that work within your lifestyle, ones you can be comfortable with for the rest of your life. By eating the appropriate number of calories your body needs to maintain its optimum health, your weight will go down (or up) to match that. If you continually eat as if you were at your target weight, not only will you get there eventually, you will stay at that weight because you have developed proper eating habits to maintain your healthy body.
Here are A Few Pros:
- One of the most exciting is that each recipe can be customized to the individual; that is, you can incorporate nearly any of your favorite ingredients! Instead of having to force yourself and your family to eat the same ol’ boring, repetitive recipes, you’ll be able to enjoy dinner again.
- Several cookbooks, each focusing on one particular ingredient, such as chicken, pork or red meat are included. Other cookbooks are geared toward a particular type of meal, such as breakfast, side dishes or, snacks. There’s even a cookbook on smoothies and another for strict vegetarians! And, each recipe is of the highest quality, tastes delicious, and is guaranteed to help boost your metabolism and promote healthy weight loss.
- Another pro is the sheer number of recipes available and the ability to use everyday ingredients that you already have in your kitchen. This, of course, makes it very easy to create meal plans for your family that everyone can enjoy… and stick to!
- Also, having so many recipes means you can enjoy a different meal every day of the year. (Imagine never having to hear, “Are we having that again?”) Just think—in no time at all, your entire family will be eating healthier and feeling better. What a great send-off as the kids start their new school year.
What You get When You Buy:
- Tons of recipes all up to David Ruel’s strict health and muscle building standards
- Lists of the foods you should never eat
- Foods that you should eat to increase progress
- Nutrition charts to track your new diet progress
- Online support to answer questions as they come to you
Of the two recipes tried, there was not a single flaw. Both dishes could be prepared and served within 45 minutes and both tasted delicious and fresh. If it weren’t for the cookbooks, I would never have known I had eaten meals designed to help burn fat and shed pounds. Also, snacks were allowed, so there was never a hungry or “unsatisfied” feeling.
One final pro I enjoyed, personally, is having lost a few pounds since starting the program which has given me more energy to do things with my children.
No cons were apparent with the Metabolic Cooking program; however, if you happen to be into bodybuilding or trying to gain weight, it may not be right for you.
The benefits are evident, and there is never any harm in trying a new way of healthy eating.
Overall, we highly recommend this product. It works great for many, why not trying it for yourself? At worst you will end up with great cookbook and healthy meals recipes. Just give it a try, it is risk free purchase as you are protected with 60 days money back guarantee.